Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello, and a very happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
 Today I'm sharing a card with lots of little embellishments on it made from snippets. I stamped the kraft card base with a SU! hearts stencil and some SSS white pigment ink, then added a white heart-shaped doily. The little envie, insert, and red heart and arrow were done with SU! Sealed with Love stamps and Love Note Framelit dies. The smaller kraft heart was die-cut with with a SU! Hearts a Flutter Framelit die and creased with a paper crimper. The small red and pink hearts were done with punches and I added some tiny red gemstones here and there for the finishing touch.

I'm sharing this with the Little Red Wagon #433 LUUURVE challenge - make a card with a love theme


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Wednesday is filled with lots of love and kindness for Valentine's day!

Carol

20 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Valentine Day,Carol! :) How lovely is this card with all the tiny embellishments!! And all come from snippets, too! Wow! The heart doily looks amazing as layer and love the cute envelope and different textured hearts! That one with the cut stripe and the arrow looks wonderfully, a great catch-eyes!
Hugs, have a very LOVEly day! :)

Claire said...

Carol, this is fantastic. All the details clustered together on the doily heart look brilliant and its got so many textures to it without being overloaded. Love it, love the colour scheme and love it shouts LUUURVE x

jimlynn said...

PRETTY!!! I love all the different elements you used in the big doily heart! Hope you have a wonderful day today with lots of love.
Lynn

Wendy said...

ADORABLE and I love everything about it this, Carol!! Happy Valentines Day, my friend! Hugs~

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling card Carol, such sweet elements.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, lots of fabulous details - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this collection of little snippets. Very cute. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Stampsnob. said...

So fresh and romantic .........Lis

Verna Angerhofer said...

So lovely with all the snippets you added.

aussie aNNie said...

Full of beauty and love.x[aNNie]
🐰

JD/ Jill said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too. I like all the elements gathered together here. Very nicely done!

Patti said...

This is so cute Carol, I love your white hearts on the kraft and all your little embellies, especially the envelope.

Camille Short said...

I love your card! Great embellishments. I love the way you arranged the embellies. So pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That little cluster on the doily looks amazing! You keep telling me you are lacking mojo, but here you are coming up with fantastic designs.

Marina said...

Oooh - it's like a cute little still -life scene.

JanR said...

So sweet! Such wonderful die cuts too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

MaryH said...

LOts of tiny little goodies layered over the lace doily valentine. I like this....great use of some cute snippets. Well done! TFS

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this super cute card.
:) Karen

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE this one too! The collage of things paired with that doily makes for a Great card.
PS Thanks so much for my Valentine!! :-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is a really neat idea. Doilies, especially heart doilies really flummox me. This is quite spectacular.